Advantage Credit Counseling Service has released a new video about our free Goal Tracker tool that’s available 24/7 on www.onlinebudgetadvisor.com. We are thrilled to introduce our goal saving/tracking system through this quick demonstration.
The two-minute video introduces you to Mike. Mike is your average everyday guy, but he’s not really good at saving money or even keeping it for very long. Mike has a job and he is also a full time student. There are certain things that he needs for his job and school like new books, a new computer, a briefcase, etc., and he needs help saving cash to buy these things.
This is where Goal Tracker comes into the picture. It’s a free, easy-to-use online tool that helps you with setting and meeting your financial goals. Whether you are completely new to the savings game or you’re a seasoned pro, Goal Tracker can help anyone through every step of the money saving process.
Our system is great at teaching anyone (even Mike) the best ways to save for whatever goals they are trying to reach. It’s quick and easy to use, but the best part is that it’s 100% free and completely confidential. You don’t have to link any bank accounts so it’s absolutely secure and safe!
Here are just some of the benefits you get by using the Goal Tracker tool:
- Automated reminders and alerts for your upcoming savings deadlines
- Define and stick to your deadlines
- Track savings progress for numerous goals
- Transfer savings between goals
- View monthly savings charts,graphs, and historical reports
- Summary of your allocated funds
- Provide a complete financial saving strategy
Why Choose Our Goal Tracker Tool?
- It’s 100% Free
- Simple Step-by-Step Process
- Built To Keep You On Track
- 100% Secure & Confidential
- No Need To Connect To A Bank Account
Now, Mike is saving money for everything he needs to buy. He is so excited that he’s telling all his friends and family about Goal Tracker and how it can help them save smarter. Mike was able to reach all of his financial goals. Don’t you just love a happy ending? We sure do!