Telephone Pre-Discharge Bankruptcy Class
The telephone bankruptcy education classes offered by Advantage Credit Counseling Service allow you to complete the bankruptcy education requirements via the telephone with an experienced instructor.
The two hour pre-discharge bankruptcy education class is available in all US states; excluding Alabama and North Carolina.
Since there is a deadline in which you must take the class, it is recommended that you register as soon as possible.
At the conclusion of the telephone class, the instructor will issue you a certificate of completion via email. Note: You are responsible for providing a copy of the certificate to your attorney.
To register for the TELEPHONE Class:
- Call toll-free 866-699-2227 to register for your telephone class. Please review the Pre-Discharge Education Course Disclosure prior to taking the class.
- Provide the following information when registering over the phone:
- Must provide your full name exactly as it is listed on your bankruptcy, address, your Attorney’s name, and email address.
- You must provide your bankruptcy case number when registering for a class.
- You may pay by debit card or money order or if applicable, provide proof of income to see if you qualify for a fee waiver.
- Once you have signed up for a telephone class, you will receive a Registration Packet which includes the Telephone Course Disclosure, a Verification Statement to confirm your identity that you must sign and send back, and a Confirmation Letter that has the phone number to use when dialing in for your class along with your dial-in pass code.
- The telephone classes will be a group phone call with other people who have registered for the same class. No personal information will be shared during the class. This is a completely confidential phone call.
Telephone Class Schedule:
1st Wednesday of every month (6:00pm-8:00pm EST) and also the 3rd Wednesday of every month (1:00pm-3:00pm EST). The dates and times for the Telephone class will not change.
You must have already completed the pre-filing bankruptcy counseling session and have been issued a certificate and bankruptcy case number prior to taking this class. If you are uncertain when to take the class, please contact your attorney.
Contact us for more information:
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us toll-free at 866-699-2227. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
*ACCS is approved by the Executive Office of the Unites States Trustee to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of the Agency’s services.