Planning On Buying A Home? Let Us Help You.
If you’ve been asking yourself questions like:
- How much house can I afford?
- What type of mortgage is best for me?
- How do I know if I’m getting a good interest rate?
- Is my credit score healthy enough to get a mortgage?
- What are the options for a first-time homebuyer?
- What do I need to know about the home loan application process?
- What expenses should I prepare for as a new homeowner?
- How much will closing costs be?
…then pre-purchase counseling from Advantage CCS could help you.
What Can Pre-Purchase Counseling Do For You?
Buying a home is the single largest investment most of us will ever make. As you prepare to buy a house, it’s normal to have questions like those listed above. You may also feel uneasy about home-buying terminology like earnest money, points, HUD I Settlement Statements, title insurance, or margins and indexes. The Advantage CCS homebuyer education workshops are here to answer all of those questions and more. Remember, it is important to be as educated as possible before you even start looking. You owe it to yourself to spend a few hours gaining the knowledge you need to make wise choices.
Who Needs a Homebuying Counseling Certificate?
People who want to participate in special housing programs are often required to earn a homebuying counseling certificate. This allows them to take advantage of reduced-cost mortgage insurance, down payment assistance, closing cost assistance, and more. However, any first-time homebuyer can benefit from the lessons and information of homebuying education certificate counseling.
Start a Pre-Purchase Counseling Session with Advantage CCS
Call (866) 699-2227 to schedule a pre-purchase counseling session with Advantage CCS, or call the Education Department at (866) 430-2227 for a complete schedule of our upcoming first-time homebuyer workshops.