100% Free With
Online Counseling 24 Hours
a Day, 7 Days a Week
The Benefits of Online Credit Counseling
Why Choose Our System Over Others?
With over 49 years of non-profit credit counseling experience, we have helped well over 400,000 consumers become debt free! Our outstanding customer service, A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and exceptional standing in the credit counseling industry has stayed the same since 1968!
- Easy & intuitive step-by-step process guides you through creating a budget
- We create a personalized 20+ page Action Plan with strategies for getting out of debt that relate to your specific situation
- Create and experiment with new budget and spending strategies in order to design a payment plan that works for you.
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA), and a Certified comprehensive housing counseling agency by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Intuitive Step-by-Step NavigationOur process makes building a budget easy, and we are here to help via live chat and phone.
- Smart SolutionsWe automatically provide strategies for dropping your debt.
- See How Much You Can SaveWe provide savings up-front, then work with you to dial in your repayment plan.
Free Debt & Credit Counseling Services Online
This proprietary online credit counseling system will guide you through step by step in order to complete the intake forms that are necessary for our system to analyze your complete financial situation. You will be asked to enter information such as your Contact Info, Income, Daily Expenses, Credit Card Debt, Assets, and Liabilities.
After your current budget has been created the system automatically generates a customized Action Plan. This 20 plus page PDF document contains a full budget analysis, balance sheet and personal debt reduction recommendations, tips, suggestions and helpful resource links.
If the system determines that you have a shortfall (expenses are greater than your income) you will be guided through creating a Proposed Budget in order to see if there are any adjustments you are willing to make in order to balance your budget.
Once this is complete, the system will analyze the information you have provided and present a recommendation on whether a debt management program may be right for you. If the system determines that a DMP may be an option, it will provide a comparison of your current creditor payment obligations versus an estimate of what your monthly payment would be on a debt management program.
- Current vs. Estimated DMP Monthly Payment
- Current vs. Estimated DMP Months to get out of Debt
- Current vs. Estimated DMP Total Interest
- Current vs. Estimated DMP Total Amount needed to pay off Debt
Once you complete your online credit counseling session, if a debt management program is right for you, one of our certified counselors will contact you within one business day to schedule a brief, no-obligation, follow-up telephone session. The purpose of this session is to ensure that all of the information you have provided is accurate and explain the details of how the Agency’s debt management program works and whether the program is appropriate for your current situation. Additionally, he or she will explain the steps needed to begin the program.