Pre-Purchase Counseling Services From Advantage CCS
Planning On Buying A Home? Let Us Help You.
If you’ve been asking yourself questions like:
- How much house can I afford?
- What type of mortgage is best for me?
- How do I know if I’m getting a good interest rate?
- Is my credit score healthy enough to get a mortgage?
- What are the options for a first-time homebuyer?
- What do I need to know about the home loan application process?
- What expenses should I prepare for as a new homeowner?
- How much will closing costs be?
…then pre-purchase counseling from Advantage CCS could help you.
Buying a home is the single largest investment most of us will ever make. As you prepare to buy a house, it’s normal to have questions like those listed above. You may also feel uneasy about home-buying terminology like earnest money, points, HUD I Settlement Statements, title insurance, or margins and indexes. The Advantage CCS homebuyer education workshops are here to answer all of those questions and more. Remember, it is important to be as educated as possible before you even start looking. You owe it to yourself to spend a few hours gaining the knowledge you need to make wise choices.
Call (866) 699-2227 to schedule a pre-purchase counseling session with Advantage CCS, or call the Education Department at (866) 430-2227 for a complete schedule of our upcoming First-time homebuyer workshops.